Terms of Sale
- V.A.T. - UK Value Added Tax is included in the price.
- Prices - Prices charged will be those displayed on the payment screen.
- Carriage - Delivery is by 1st class Royal Mail. The option of next day delivery is available at an extra cost.
- Non Delivery -
Lost in Transit
Claims for non-delivery must be made in writing or by e-mail to AVUKLTD.COM. For credit cards please quote the World Pay confirmation number that was e-mailed to you.
For cheques please quote the cheque number. Normal delivery is FIVE working days, and express delivery is three working days please contact us if this time has expired and you have not received the goods.
- Out of Stock
In the event that any remote is temporarily out of stock, AVUKLTD.COM. will contact purchasers and ask them if they wish to stay on "back order" or if they wish to cancel their order for a full refund.
- Damage or Short Delivery - Damage/shortages must be noted on Carriers Delivery Sheet immediately or, in exceptional circumstances within 7 working days.
Notice in writing should be given
AVUKLtd. within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Ordering - Avukltd.com reserves the right to refuse any order at any time.
- Cancellation of orders and return of goods-
Due to Change of Mind
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 consumers have a cooling-off period of 7 working days, beginning on the day after they receive the goods to cancel their contract with the company subject to the following provisions;
- Notice of cancellation must be received by the company in writing at the address printed on the invoice
11 GOLDIESLIE RD,
B73 5PE within the 7 working day period to be effective.
- The customer will have to pay the postage for any returns of the goods.
Due to any faults or defects in the product
- Goods which do not conform with the contract or the implied terms contained within the Sale of Goods Act 1979 will be replaced or their price refunded without charge.
- When requesting a cancellation, please include the Invoice Number on which goods were purchased as well as the Name and Address.
- A refund will be issued within 30 days of receiving the cancellation request after deducting overhead costs as per Sale of Goods Act 1979.
- Specification - The customer shall be wholly responsible for checking that the products are entirely appropriate for the use and application to which they may be put.
The specification and description of the goods on our site have been supplied by manufacturers and were correct to the best of AV UK Ltd. knowledge
at the time of the site going live. In view of the rights claimed by manufacturers to change specification without notice and whilst
all reasonable care is taken to ensure that due notification of such change is given, customers are advised to check the exact specification of all goods
PRIOR TO ORDER where variations will be material to performance.
This does not effect your statutory rights.
Information that we are obliged to keep for accountancy purposes is kept for the legal length of time and is kept strictly private and confidential.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.